These days, several websites provide reputation management services for other entities, such as businesses, organizations, institutions and individuals. These service providers monitor their clients’ actions and other entities’ reactions about those actions; provide extensive reports on the aforesaid actions and responses; and react to those reports, so as to generate desired feedback loops.
Internet users generally don’t have much time for the traditional, time-wasting background checks when planning to purchase goods and/or services from websites. They simply search with Google or any other search engine of their choice. And if any embarrassing, unresolved negative comment about you is displayed on search results that can sway the thoughts of the searchers; they would most likely go to your competitor’s site. This is one of the many reasons why you need the services of an online reputation manager to protect your brand and products/services.
Studies have proven that when web users search for your offerings or brand name via search engines, they most likely take search results at face value and make quick decisions based on the data presented to them by trusted sources like Google and Bing. Not many searchers care to dig deeper, if the information at hand is misleading or untrue. So, with this in mind, what efforts are you making to ensure no misinformation about you happen? Do you think no content author can publish negative comments about you, or your brand or your products/services? Well, there are plausible reasons why you should hire an experienced reputation manager to provide result-oriented reputation management services that will put you at the helm of your own online image. Before you think you’re untouchable, here are some facts you need to bear in mind:
- Negative remarks hurt reputation: When you allow negative comments about you to stay on the publisher’s website, the comments would get more exposure, which would subsequently have a toll on your reputation. This sort of negative publicity can hamper your online efforts and even damage your relationships with business partners or career.
- Your competitors might be damaging your image: It’s a common occurrence on the Internet these days that numerous people consider business as war. If your online business is performing better than those of your competitors, some of them might resort to smear campaigns against your brand and/or products/services. They typically do this by publishing negative articles and posting comments about you in review sites, forums and blogs, with the aim of casting doubts in the minds of those who might be interested in your offerings. If your website outranks those of your competitors on SERPs, you can be a potential target. As you can see, you don’t do anything wrong doesn’t mean you can’t be targeted by the “bad guys”. If they can mischievously prevent a few prospective customers from buying from you, they’ve caused a dent on your online progress. If you find yourself in this type of circumstance, will you let your detractors to have their way or will you hire a seasoned reputation management firm with proven track records to give you back your reputation?
- Some consumers might not consider giving you a second chance: There are numerous alternative websites that offer the same types of products/services like yours, and so, existing and potential customers can easily move on to another website, if your reputation becomes questionable. Bad reputation might be impeding your online success, without you knowing it!
- Majority of Internet users hardly forget: Experience has shown that whenever a company overlooks a published negative remark about it, its good reputation would slowly diminish over time. As a result, the company’s opportunities for progress would be largely hampered.
Polish your brand and offerings with reputation management
The duties of a reputation management service provider is to always protect your reputation, delete content that infringes on your copyright and also remove all negative remarks about you. The overall goal should be to ensure you always look the best to your target audience.
The following are the most likely things you’d get in a quality reputation management package:
- The service provider should be able to monitor your online movements and actions.
- He/she should be able to be in total control of how your image is portrayed to your target audience.
- He/she should be able to effectively and clearly define your online image.
- Timely removal of any negative content before it harms your brand’s image.
- The service should include controlling the information search engines display on their search results pages regarding you and your website.
- The service provider should be able to improve the way your target audience sees you and your offerings.
By now you must have grasped why negative or smear or inaccurate content about you can cause bad impression on your existing and prospective customers. So, make sure you always look your best online. That’s one of the surefire ways to succeed on the Internet!
The almighty question in blogging is: Why are some WordPress themes far better than others? There are some themes that are designed to maximize advertising income and boost search engine rankings without touching a single code, while there are some themes that don’t have these features. There are some fine WP themes like the Ultimate Blogging Theme and Zestle WordPress Theme that take out the “coding” part with their vast “in-theme options” that enable users to switch sidebars, change widths and heights, fonts, colors, etc, from the admin control panel.
As follows are the features the best blogging themes must include:
Premium blog templates help bloggers to easily personalize their web pages without touching code.
- Search engine-optimized design.
- It includes all the important tags (Title tag, Heading tags such as H1 and H2, Meta Keywords and Meta Description).
- Optimal advertising placement to maximize income.
- Striking color combinations and design.
- There’s no coding required for a user to customize the theme.
- Free Lifetime Updates.
When I first created my WordPress blog, I spent several hours everyday searching for a premium theme that combined all the features needed to boost search engine rankings, but was disappointed. Then I developed a theme that included far more advanced features than I anticipated. After designing my ultimate blogging theme, I found out how easy it was to run a WordPress blog that fulfills my needs, without needing to mess with coding. Now my blog is making four (4) figures every single month for me and I couldn’t have been happier! It’s a great fun and hassle-free using this theme. I’m glad it doesn’t demand any code tweaking from the user, since some of my clients and friends who are using it are not comfortable with HTML, PHP, CSS and stuff.
To me it just made a lot of sense to try a WordPress theme designed by a dedicated team of professional web designers, so that you don’t screw up your blog. Anyway, go ahead and get an SEO-optimized blogging theme that delivers what it promises, which is to help you create a personalized search engine-optimized blog, without you touching the code. Even if you already know some basic things about WordPress, a quality WP theme contains more advanced features that a blogger will never need any other plugin to go along with it.