SEO Treats Comment Guidelines
Rules For Comments On SEO Treats Blog
We at SEO Treats are glad to have other devoted bloggers who are passionate about SEO around for feedback and discussions around our posts. As many people get more involved with SEO Treats Blog, we want to set down some guidelines and rules on how we are going to generally handle comments. Our main aim for this blog to be a place for open discussions. And so, we do not want to have lots of overhead and headache. So let’s see these guidelines as shining lights for every comment here.
The things we want to see in comments:
- Lots of good and interesting responses.
- Keep it on topic.
- Keep it respectful. Please, be respectful of others when posting your comments. The system has the capability to log IP addresses, including proxy IP addresses and can be banned. So, be nice.
- Keep it fun.
- Positive criticism is welcome, as long as it’s designed to help us serve our site’s visitors better.
The things that will surely get comments edited and/or deleted:
- Offensive, abusive language or behavior.
- Misrepresentation (i.e. claiming to be somebody you’re not). If you don’t want to use your real name, that’s fine with SEO Treats, as long as your “handle” is not offensive, abusive, or misrepresentative.
- Blog-spam of any kind.
We at SEO Treats hope that these set of guidelines and considerate rules will keep the discussion lively and on topic.